Friday, April 11, 2014

long time, no post...

So...

You've probably been wondering where I've been these past four months or so. Really? You have? Aww, you're just saying that...

Anyway, I'm back! I've got a new job now, and a refreshed sense of creativity and drive. Don't you love it when that happens? I don't really know what's sparked it, but I'm just really excited to be back on the ole blog again. Sometimes, certain things just disappear off your plate, making room for the treats you really loved to begin with.

My new office is near Goodwill, and I decided to take a swing by there today in hopes to find a few items for a weekend project. And I scored!


It may look like junk now, but I have big plans for the $6.96 I spent today. I can't wait to share the completed versions next week!

Have a crafty weekend, darlings. See you soon (I promise!).

3 comments: