Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wish list wednesday (yep, it's still here!)

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

image from here
* A stylist. Wouldn't it be great to have someone bring incredible clothes to your home?

* I'm not over bar carts yet. Are you?

* Wendy's now has a Strawberry Shortcake Frosty Parfait. I don't think I need to elaborate.

* This x-bench would be so great in my bedroom when the face-lift is complete (who knows when that will be).

* For you to leave a comment for the Rambling Road/Wagon Wheel giveaway!

What's your wish?

3 comments:

  1. Brandon and I have a bar cart and it makes me oh so happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fan of your new look!! Passing on some love today...http://acharmingday.blogspot.com/
    MNN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Mississippi girl and stumbled across your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete