Friday, June 29, 2012

summer school

Growing Readership
image from here
For bloggers, that is...

I started blogging about five years ago, and I still enjoy it. Needless to say, I'm still small potatoes and don't have very much figured out.

MK and I have talked about going to Alt Summit for the past two years, but we've chickened out both times! I think we're more anxious about our outfits than the conference itself! The next best thing has been these online web classes Alt offers; they're only $15, are about an hour each, and you get a download of the presentation. I've participated in Content is King and Growing a Readership, but there are so many more to choose from. Next I think I'll backtrack and do Blogging 101 (since I'm self-taught, I'm sure I'm missing some tips and tricks).

And guess what? You can win four free classes! All you have to do is blog about Alt Summit classes, thank Bing, and you get two free once you email Melanie at Alt and link the classes you're interested in. As if that's not enough, you can tweet or post about The Bing Summer of Doing on facebook, and you get two more for free once you let Melanie know!

Doesn't this make you want to be productive this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. we are going one year! we need to save our sky miles and just do it!
    i just signed up for a camera class from Alt Summit that I am excited about!

    ReplyDelete