Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wish list wednesday - guest post!

And another guest post! This one is from my dear friend, Haley, who describes herself as my "high-maintenance friend who thinks highly of herself and has expensive taste." But to me, she's the friend who helped me get rid of my drugstore makeup, always has incredible clothes to borrow AND has expensive (but impeccable) taste. Please visit her blog and check out Malouf Furniture online and on Facebook

What's Haley wishing for this Wednesday?

f062481678a4360d80321e0abb22a61e.jpg * I want to be even more "famous" than I already am so I can ROCK this on a red carpet.

* How great would this look in a dining area?   I die for Wallpaper especially Osborne and Little. Especially the color coral.

THIS cocktail table. It's the only thing i've truly been GREEN with envy over since I saw it in Worlds Away's showroom in High Point, N.C.

* It's always 5'oclock somewhere...

* A sister for Lulu and Lollie...

What's your wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment