Friday, July 26, 2013

weekend project round-up

If you’re like me, the weekends seem to be the only time you have to actually get stuff done. After looking at my calendar for the next few months, there are not many completely free weekends left (like only 3!) until the end of the year.

So, this weekend, I’m going to try to tackle recovering an ottoman I got at Goodwill this week. I think I’ll go by this tutorial, but I may be biting off more than I can chew. We’ll see!

And in the spirit of getting ‘er done, here’s a weekend project round-up for you...

This dry erase board would be great for home or office. Perfect for busy kids!

Breathe some new life into some old shoes with these DIY neon toe shoes. I have some that would be PERFECT for this.

I think I’m going to try to do a gallery wall like this one for my living room. I have green walls, so maybe the art in fuschia?

This headboard tutorial seems right up my alley. Easy, quick, cheap. I’d add nailhead trim!

A Lucite tray like this would be perch perfectly atop my newly recovered ottoman. The bottom is scrapbook paper, so it’s completely customizeable!

I hope this gave you a little shot in the arm to get something going this weekend. If you like these projects, you can see more like them on my Definitely DIY Pinterest board!

Have a lovely weekend, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment