Friday, June 21, 2013

party idea round-up

I love everything about a party - brainstorming ideas, decorating, making stuff, party food, choosing an outfit... Hosting a party stresses some people out, but I think I thrive on it. Or maybe I just like a good excuse to do some things to my house and put on some extra eye shadow.

In celebration of my love of all things party, here's a little round-up of my favorite party ideas of late. I'd love for you to follow this board - or all my boards - on Pinterest.



(Clockwise from top left)

Sneak a donut hole into an otherwise-healthy fruit skewer. // Not exactly a party idea, but the cash-in-a-tissue-box is much more fun than a card, right? // I've always wanted to have a Redneck Party, and I think the hand-held Frito Chili Pies would fit right in. // Drop a Chick-fil-A Chick'n Mini on an Eggo Mini waffle, drizzle with syrup or honey, and you've got baby chicken and waffles! // If you love Oprah's Favorite Things, how about hosting a Favorite Things party of your own?

Have a great weekend, darlings. I hope you find a reason to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment