Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* This great infinity scarf, made by the super creative and clever Kristen Ley. Check out her other stuff, too!

* A standing appointment for a weekly blowout. Y'all should see how smooth and straight my hair is!

* Isn't this a great alternative to a Christmas tree? Perfect for small spaces! (wish I could find the original source!)

* A little treat from Muddy's Bake Shop in Memphis.

* Hurry, boot weather!

What's your wish?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your blog is adorable-- I came across it because I was looking for the source of this image too. And I found it! The image is from http://www.impressionen.de/shop/produkt/matroschka-set-6-tlg/5083540?query=*&filterKategoriebaumROOT=X+MAS&origPos=1&pos=173&origPageSize=9&pager=true The whole site is like a wonderland of my dream decorations!
    xo Julie
    ♥Julie Rose Sews♥

    ReplyDelete